Pasta is always a yummy option for dinner. It is definitely one of my favorite foods. Getting a decent dinner on the table every night can be challenging with kids, work, and all the activities during the week. Here is a simple recipe for a delicious buttery garlic pasta that I hope you will enjoy.
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1 Pack of Fettuccine Noodles
- 3 Tsp Garlic
- 1 pack boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 3 Tsp salt
- 3 Tsp pepper
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tsp oregano
- 2 Tsp onion powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Cook Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
- First cut chicken into cubes. Season with 2 Tsp of salt, 2 Tsp of pepper, and 2 Tsp of onion powder. Heat 1 cup of vegetable oil in sauce pan until hot. Place chicken in saucepan and cook for 10 mins or until chicken is a gold color.
- Boil water in pot. Once water is boiling add 1 pack of fettuccine noodles. Cook for 9 mins, drain noodles.
- Add chicken, sliced tomatoes, and spinach to pot. Then add butter, parmesan cheese, and garlic. Stir.
- Add oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
Pair this with a nice glass of wine and a salad for a quick and yummy dinner. Hope you enjoy!