One gift I was particularly excited about receiving was the baby bullet. It was one of the first items I saw when making my registry that I knew I just had to have. I thought it was super cool and important to make my own baby food for my son. The fact that it would be fresh ingredients and I would know exactly what my son was eating was great. Luckily one of my best friends gifted me with this item at my baby shower. Once my son became of solid food eating age I couldn’t wait to break out my baby bullet and try all different types of baby food recipes. I became obsessed with making baby food! My son has turned out to not be that much of a picky eater, which is great. I thought I would share some great stage 1 easy baby food recipes to try.
2 tsp water
- First Peel and pit your avocados
- Second, to make things easier, you can cut the avocados in to 4 parts each
- Next add your avocados to the bullet and add your water
- Then blend, you can add water as needed to thin out the puree, depending on how your baby likes his or her food.
2 tsp water
- First peel all of your bananas, as you peel them break them apart into pieces and place them in the bullet
- Then add water and blend, you can add water as needed to thin out the puree for your baby.
Carrot and cinnamon puree:
2 cups of carrots
3 tsp water
1 tsp cinnamon
- In small pot boil carrots until soft and tender. This usually takes about 10-15 mins
- Once boiled and cooled add carrots to the bullet
- Next add a dash of cinnamon and water
- Add water as needed to thin out puree
These are just a few recipes that my son loved. You can pretty much put anything in your bullet and turn it into a puree for your baby to enjoy. Try the link above to get your baby bullet and start the fun of providing healthy fresh made food for your baby. You can also freeze extras for baby to enjoy all week.